Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Announcement

I've been having a hard time trying to tell loved ones the news... Maybe it's more difficult dealing with their reactions... But either way, I couldn't leave without letting people know. It's not easy to figure out how to put this but...

I'm moving...

...to San Francisco. My last trip to Boston will be the weekend of the 20th and I will be departing New Jersey on the 26th. I have a few stops, Florida and Chicago, before I arrive at my final destination but it's been decided. It's that simple, really. Transferring stores and applying to FIDM. We'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck.

I'd love to see you before I go, that is... if you'd like to see me.
You know how to reach me.

8 comments:

Justin said...

YAY!!! You always wanted to move to
Cali. Support you all the way! Let me know how it goes XD keep updating ur blog totally forgot about it before this status message on gchat. Good luck!

Effervescentxox said...

promise to keep in touch? <3

Clifton said...

best of luck :)

Stephanie Lee said...

wow, so soon! good luck :)
where will you be staying?! maybe i will hav a layover in SF on the way back from australia!!!

Jen Niggo said...

i always knew you'd do something fashion-related. feels like i'm following you.. i'm going to apply to leon, france next spring! but i don't know any french.

have fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay Sarah, you knew you wanted to be on the westcoast for a long time. I haven't forgotten about you, please don't forget about me! <3 =D I'll be joining you soon on that side after graduation!

<3 Haylee

Jane said...

sarah!! that's amazing! best of luck to you, and let me know how everything goes. <3 can't wait to hear all about it!