A good friend asked me the other day... "So when does the countdown to your return begin?" I have 50 days. It's kind of a bad way to look at things but in order to seize the day... I need to be aware of how many days I have left to seize, no?
Things to do before I leave:
- Bowling with French friends
- Picnic at Tete d'Or
- Visit Cote d'Azur & Annecy
- Mail out postcards! Agh!
- Rendez-vous avec Kat
- Buy a pair of super cute skinny jeans
Things that I will miss in Lyon:
- Paul's pistachio macaroons
- Our local bakery
- Le fromage et le saucisson
- My favorite Cefamiens/Cefamiennes :P
- The cleanest metro ever
- Being able to travel in Europe for relatively cheap
- Everything that makes this city beautiful
- Afternoon errands and window shopping
- Finding new places to eat
Things I look forward to doing when I get back:
- Asking mom to make me some bibimbap
- Taking my brothers out to dinner & a movie
- Seeing my kids and my sisters
- Passing out some souvenirs!
- Go eat dim sum & def Flor de Mayo
- Hitting up the clubs in NYC
- Catching up with my girls
- Eating some form of Pinkberry
- Shopping like nuts with the weak ass US Dollar
- Living with my Room again!
- Making up for lost time in Boston
- Watching the Yankees play
- DRIVING!
- Getting a good manicure: apparently, polish isn't included in french manicures? its friggin extra... dude who does that... the point of getting a manicure is to get your nails painted! the filing and hand massage are supposed to be the included part! erg!
As I'm writing these lists... you are probably noticing as well as I am that the third list is growing much more quickly than either of the first two... Also notice... much of the important things revolve around food... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will they apply the polish if you bring your own OPI? I love manicures. :) -Celia
Post a Comment